The Program Manager will be responsible for managing the development and execution of web-based self-paced training course(s) for Veterans, Active Duty Service Members, and their families.
- Lead project team of Instructional Designers, Programmers, Graphics and Multimedia personnel to produce eLearning deliverables on time and within budget.
Required Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Define project scopes, plans, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Using adult learning theory knowledge to identify appropriate training media and methodologies based on audience learning styles, course content, audience location and more.
- Review program evaluations, test results, and participant and manager feedback on training effectiveness to make recommendations for program improvement.
- Manage the performance standards and analyze the development needs of Veterans, Active Duty Service Members, and their families.
- Manage and track projects using SharePoint & Content Management Systems
- Apply professional skill and knowledge to solving training program issues.
- B.S/B.A. is required.
- Minimum ten years of relevant work experience with projects of a similar size and complexity.
- Past experience working on Project Management for e-Learning.
- Knowledge of the differences between the major project management methodologies.
- FAC P/PM or Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMI PMP) certification or equivalent certifications required.
- Knowledge/experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies under one project
- Extensive knowledge of 508 compliancy
- Past performance in creating web-based training courses (HTML 5 language preferred)
- Understanding of Veteran Self-Help Courses/Programs a plus