Strategic Workforce Planner (Senior PM)
IT Veterans is seeking a highly motivated Strategic Workforce Planner
to support one of our Federal Clients onsite in Washington, DC. The candidate must have an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a CI Poly.
- Support workforce assessment, skill gap assessment, competency assessment, succession plan and design, recruitment plan and design, training plan and design, onboarding plan and design, retention plan and design, and performance management plan and design.
- Lead the development of a Strategic Workforce Implementation Plan to include a supporting tool and methodology that allows the organization to track execution of, measure of progress, and ensure the organization achieves outcomes for core strategic goal, objectives and initiative and milestones.
- Assist in creating implementation plans for all applicable Talen Management components
- Use collected data to develop, plan, manage, and execute a Strategic Workforce Plan linked to the organization’s strategy
- Participate on a team of senior HR specialists conducting Senior Strategic Workforce, Change Management Planning to successfully develop, plan manage and execute an organization’s Strategic Workforce Plan
- Collaborate with government staff to determine, prioritize, and document the appropriate strategic initiatives to include implementation plans.
- Provide updates and endure understanding or clarity of process and progress to the CIO Government staff on a weekly basis.
- Assist with meetings, training, and collaboration sessions with CIO Senior Leadership Champions and Initiative Owners for capturing and providing feedback for high level initiative plans, developing outcome measures and detailed plans for each initiative.
- Develop and present briefings on findings, plans, and implementation processes as needed
- Document processes related strategic workforce planning
- Assist with building and executing a Change Management and Communications Plan
- TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 10 - 12 years of experience providing senior-level technical expertise for projects of similar size, scope, and complexity.
- Strategic Workforce Planning training and certification.
- Experience planning and executing talent management programs with OHR or other DoD HR-based entities.
- Experience working with or leading teams in solving complex data-based problem sets
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoD Workforce planning activities.
- Data analytics skills: In support of analyzing both quantitative HR data and skills information collected via surveys/interviews, the candidate must be familiar with working HR data/metrics and tools/methods for analyzing and drawing insights from this data.
- Consulting and presentation skills: Candidate must possess proven level of professional polish who can help create impactful deliverables (written materials, briefings, data visualization), and who is comfortable presenting them to client-facing audiences.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Knowledge of digital transformation issues and initiatives within IC, DoD, and government spaces