IT Veterans, LLC is seeking a Sr. Acquisition Specialist
to support one of our Federal Clients onsite in Springfield, VA
. Ability to maintain an Active TS/SCI is required.
- Review contractor engineering change proposals and provide reviews to the program office.
- Coordinate cost estimates and performance work statement updates for TIAM program offices, NGA finance, the appropriate project teams, and the Office of Contracting Services.
- Attending monthly Program Management Review Boards and Budget Management review Boards.
- Support development of acquisition documents, to include Source Selection Plans, Acquisition Plans, and budget documents.
- Assist in tracking and managing contract deliverables, to include the contract funding status reports (CFSRs), and invoices.
- Assisting in managing the program funds. Tracking spending, earned value, and routing funding documents.
- Maintain TIAM business office artifacts using MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Identify technical issues and communicate impacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business- or Business-related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 8 years’ experience
- Demonstrated specialized experience with acquisition documentation and principals: contracting, contracting documents, the FAR, the contracting process, Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Performance Work Statements (PWSs), the acquisition process and lifecycle management.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with budgeting and funding basics, such as, fiscal years, appropriations, and IC or DoD budgeting process.
- TS/SCI active clearance required at the time of hire.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Master’s degree in a business-related field.
- Demonstrated understanding with IC or DoD systems architecture and engineering.
- Demonstrated specialized program management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Demonstrated understanding of NGA Mission and acquisition process.
- Demonstrated understanding of the NGA Configuration Management (CM) process.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the Source Selection process.