DIA – Reston, VA
IT Veterans is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Strategy Communicator
to join our team. The CAAS Strategic Communicator shall ensure the integration of communication efforts across the NMEC divisions to ensure Modernization and DTP efforts are effectively and consistently communicated bu the center. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a CI Poly.
- Will work with functional and technical SME’s to ensure content and contextual understanding, crafting the message using easy to understand approaches for the specific audience. Target audience includes but is not limited to the following: internal DTP, internal NMEC Sr. Leadership, DIA Sr. Leadership, All-Source Analysts and Collectors, IC/DoD/LE analysts and Sr. Leadership, and DIA CFO.
- Develop well thought out communications customized to the intended audience.
- Write emails for Government Seniors.
- Produce a Quarterly Newsletter.
- Develop presentations.
- Record meetings for later viewing.
- Write blogs and chirps as necessary.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Strategic Communications or related field with 5 years’ experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in Strategic Writing, Creative Strategy, and Feature Writing.
- Ability to effectively communicate: leveraging technical and business.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executive leadership, all stakeholders, and their team.
- Writing ability, oral communication/presentation skills, analytic ability