IT Infrastructure Project Manager (Project Manager)
DIA – Reston, VA
IT Veterans is seeking a highly motivated IT Infrastructure Project Manager
to join our team. The IT Infrastructure Project Manager will provide program management support over assigned portfolios/projects directly supporting the sustainment of DOMEX Information Technology Infrastructure for which advisory and assistance services have been provided. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a CI Poly.
- To apply advanced project management skills and experiences to assist NMEC-2B Operations and Maintenance Branch with the rapid and timely delivery of new capabilities to include decommissioning of system being replaced based on advisory/assistance services provided.
- Provide contract advisory and assistance support by coordinating requirements gathering efforts, working closely with the NMEC Division leadership, key stakeholder, product owners and NMEC Partners.
- Must have the ability to efficiently oversee multiple projects across several phases of development.
- Effectively monitor and document workflow and adjustment when required.
- Must have the ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team to achieve project milestones.
- Ability to support implementation and maintain industry best practices.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 years’ experience providing management and technical direction to project personnel
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Ability to plan and successfully execute Program Increments
- Ability to effectively communicate leveraging technical and business acumen to communicate effectively with executive leadership, all stakeholders, and their team
- 5+ years of experience applying PMP core principles:
- Schedule Management; Integration Management; Quality Management; Communication Management; Risk Management; Procurement Management; Stakeholder Management and effective Total Cost of Ownership Management.
- 3-5 years hand-on experience in applying Lean-Agile principles
- 3-5 years hand-on experience in applying Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Project Management principals
- 3-5 years hand-on experience in applying Lean-IT principles