Firewall Systems Administrator L4 DC
IT Veterans seeking a talented Firewall Systems Administrator
to maintain an organization's computer systems' workflows and is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, including fixing network issues along with updating equipment and software. Creates and administers profiles and accounts and maintains systems documentation. Tune’s system performance for optimal conditions. Installs system-wide software. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of Palo Alto firewalls.
- Remain proactive in identifying, analyzing, and resolving technical issues involving Palo Alto firewalls.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Assist in the planning of system enhancements and upgrades.
- Assist in the development of documentation on new or existing systems.
- May provide technical OJT training and guidance to less experienced team members.
- May serve as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- May provide leadership to less-experienced team members.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.