Unified Communications L4 DC
IT Veterans seeking a talented Unified Communication (UC) Technician with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide maintenance and advanced support for customers globally. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing multiple services in the realm of Unified Communications to include Video Teleconferencing (VTC) and video streaming within the Enterprise, supporting a 24x7 NOC (Network Operations Center).
- Responsible for the design and development of Unified Communications systems.
- Provides expert level analysis of voice, video, and integration with data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites.
- Plans network layouts and configures systems for user environments.
- Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
- May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
- May perform network administration duties.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Meet with various customers to determine strategic video and telephony needs.
- Maintain proper documentation of systems configurations, to include drawings and standard operating procedures
- Review reports and logs for problems and identify appropriate solutions to include developing workflow for lower tier support levels
- Provide primary and backup support in maintenance of Video and UC hardware and software.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8 years’ experience
- Requires an IAT II Certification.
- Must have a TS/SCI Clearance and ability to obtain Poly
- Administration of Linux and Windows Operating systems as it relates to UC architecture.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must have experience with:
- Cisco Voice, chat, and Video collaboration systems, Microsoft Skype and interconnect with Cisco Systems
- Experience in Voice and Video Engineering, Infrastructure including Design, Maintenance, Support, Deployment, Implementation, Systems Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge in Cisco Unified Communications Systems, CUCM - Cisco Unified Communication Manager - Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Voice DR, VoIP, Voice Engineering, Video Conferencing and Collaborative Tools, integrating video into Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Prime Collaboration Cisco Voice and Video Collaboration Systems, Cisco Voice Cluster, Cisco Voice DR.
- Experience with Cisco Data Networking switching and routing but expertise is in Voice, VoIP, and DVTC
- QoS Quality of Service
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Streaming Video
- Tandberg and Cisco Video devices including end points and Mutli-point Control Units (MCU)s.
- UCCX - Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- UCCE - Cisco Unified Customer Contact Enterprise
- CUCME - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Cisco CCIE Collaboration, CCNP Voice - Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice, CCNA Voice - Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice, CCVP - Cisco Certified Voice Professional
- 10 years’ experience
⦁ NOC is 24x7 shift work; to include weekends and holiday for all employees
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Day Shift: 6am – 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
- Mid Shift: 10:30pm – 6am