Lab Support Services Engineer
IT Veterans is currently seeking a Lab Support Services Engineer that will be responsible for designing and defining system architecture for new or existing computer systems. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI poly.
· Designing and implementing Windows domain and child domain architectures
· Analyzing customer functional requirements to develop system requirements specifications and implemented designed solutions.
· Guiding customers in formulating requirements, advising alternative approaches, and conducting feasibility studies
· Designing and defining system architecture for new or existing computer systems
· Providing technical leadership regarding the integration of requirements, design, and technology
· Integrating new plans, designs, and systems into existing builds
· Developing system architecture and system design documentation
· Guiding system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of systems engineering management plans and systems integration
and test plans
· Interacting with the Government customers regarding Systems Engineering and technical considerations for associated problems, issues, or conflicts
· Familiarity with monitoring solutions, and enterprise security compliance requirements
· Experience with installation, configuration, and maintenance of VMWare infrastructure and the deployment of virtual machine instances
· Experience with the following: Infrastructure engineering, enterprise testing & lab environments, active directory, PKI infrastructure, network administration, data
center physical server racking and configuration, Linux administration, Infoblox IPAM administration, and procurement testing & approval of enterprise lab tools
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma + 12 years
Associate's Degree + 10 years
Bachelor's Degree + 8 years
Master's Degree + 6 years
PhD + 4 years
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.