Network Administrator (Shift Work Required)
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
Colorado Springs, CO
IT Veterans is currently seeking a Network Administrator to join our team. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI poly.
NOC is 24x7 shift work; shifts may include weekends and/or holidays.
· Day Shift: 6am – 2:30pm
· Swing Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
· Mid Shift: 10:30pm – 6am
· Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve fault and isolations within the customer's network infrastructure.
· Demonstrate advanced network troubleshooting techniques and experience commensurate with that of CCNA.
· Ensure compliance with network security policies and procedures.
· Assist in the development of the policies and procedures as they pertain to the network environment.
· Manage resource availability across the network enterprise.
· Create and report all outage notifications and network related issues in accordance with standard operating procedures and guidelines.
· Demonstrate experience with BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
· Demonstrate experience with both LAN and WAN troubleshooting.
· GEM experience for monitoring and configuration of crypto equipment
· Experience with WAN circuit technologies (T1; DS3; OC-3; OC-12; OC-192)
· Comprehensive knowledge of CISCO and Juniper routers and switches along with VTC network hardware and software tools listed above.
· Possess comprehensive knowledge of operating systems and applications as they pertain to the network environment.
· Participate in engineering projects or upgrades as tasked by GDIT management.
· Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages.
· Track and process Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI's) as directed by GDIT Management
· Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution.
· Demonstrate experience programming and troubleshooting KG-175A and KG-175D encryptors (to include 10G encryptors)
· Provide system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance to lower tier employees.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma + 7 years
Associate's Degree + 5 years
Bachelor's Degree + 3 years
Master's Degree + 1 years
PhD + 0 years
IAT II Certification
CCNA (Highly Desired)