IT Veterans, LLC is seeking a Server Engineer to support one of our Federal Clients onsite in Reston, VA.
This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Analyze users' requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications, analyze system requirements, and conduct virtualization design and development activities.
- Assist with the development of systems requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies.
- Provide technical support for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporate new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations and develop system architecture and system design documentation.
- Assist with system development and implementation planning through the assessment of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interact with the client and team members regarding systems engineering technical considerations and associated problems, issues, or conflicts.
- Maintain responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the systems engineering area of responsibility and communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance required
- CI Polygraph preferred, but not required.
- Current 8570 IAT LVII certification
- Five to Seven years’ experience within Information Technology programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is preferred.