IT Veterans seeking a highly motivated Network System Engineer
to join our team. Expert Network Systems Engineers are responsible for leading the development of program and project integration solutions across the enterprise and determining integration / interface requirements.
Senior Network Engineers plan and develop telecommunications solutions involving computer and communications equipment. The Network Engineer analyzes network alternatives and develops recommendations for improvements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze, design, test, and evaluate network systems, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), Internet, intranet, satellite, and other data communications systems.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Oversee the work of Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Network Systems Engineers.
- Research, design, analyze, test, experiment, and/or model and simulation of communications networks.
- Senior-level experience in cloud-based systems architecting, with emphasis on the unique networking aspects of cloud computing, including low latency within the data center, and higher latency and limited bandwidth for remote users.
- Demonstrated experience with standard networking protocols for transport (including MPLS), routing, and network services such as DNS, SNMP, NTP/PTP, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with wireless and SATCOM networks.
- Demonstrated experience with Firewalls, VPNs, IDSs, HAIPEs, and other network security technologies.