IT Veterans seeking a highly motivated IT Administrator
to join our team. You must have an active TS clearance to meet the minimum requirements for this position.
The Information Technology Administrator will be responsible for the development, implementation, and use of technology throughout the company. Areas of responsibility include the full range of information systems and telecommunications activities, including determining user requirements, recommending practical solutions, and leading company-wide efforts to improve the effective use of technology. This person is expected to learn emerging technologies and resolve any issues involved in integrating new technologies with existing systems. The IT Administrator is a key technical resource, providing advice, training and technical support for various projects. This position also works closely with Senior Management in evaluating current systems and aligning business objectives with the strategy for technology.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, and software applications.
- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions, and file maintenance to include VoIP system, badge reader system, and CCTV system
- Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to corporate staff and to end-users.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- Supervise and provide end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Responsible for compliance with information and data security regulations and is the point of contact for external auditors and examiners.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for security, disaster recovery, purchasing, and service provision.
- Manage servers, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
- Manage telecommunications infrastructure and development plans, projects, policies and procedures.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsource, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve complex hardware, software and communications problems on corporate systems; perform advanced hardware repairs, maintenance, technical assistance, and support on a range of PC computers and peripherals.
- Provide troubleshooting support for escalated software and hardware problems and coordinate vendor assistance when required.
- Install and maintain desktop computer hardware; including computers, monitors, printers, modems, internal cards, and other computer equipment.
- Respond to after-hours system problem calls.
- Maintain systems compliance with security policies and procedures.
- IT Team Leader for Disaster Recovery.
- Review existing and compose new policies as needed, subject to review by Senior Management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prepare end user equipment with software installations and updates Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of company IT assets
- Provide oversight and management of company IT assets
- Establish and control system access requirements
- Prepare company for CMMC compliance requirements
- Experience with Office 365 and Sharepoint administration strongly desired
- Experience with service desk support, monitoring, and management tools (Altiris, Jira Service Desk, SCOM, SolarWinds, SCCM).
- Experience with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Experience on Dell/HP desktops and HP server.
- Solid network and systems troubleshooting experience with HTTP\HTTPS, SFTP, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, NTP and TCP/IP, Internet Security, encryption
- Experience with PowerShell
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and move around under desks.
- A strong desire to learn and grow and take on new challenges and tasks (MUST HAVE)