IT Veterans, LLC is seeking a Contracts Manager to support our corporate office in Herndon, VA.
- Review and process subcontracts, non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, Task/Delivery Orders, statements of work, consulting agreements, contract modifications, representations and certifications.
- Manage and perform contract administration of subcontractors and vendors, support and recommend actions to ensure mutually satisfactory performance on contracts.
- Review solicitation documents and draft contract terms and conditions for risk and acceptability, providing inputs to and review of proposals, formulating and executing negotiation strategies.
- Ensures that contracts are executed following corporate guidelines; Utilizes the systems and tools to generate reports to track the status of contract actions.
- Reviewing and advising on documents prepared by clients, such as statements of work, service level agreements, pricing schedules and customer obligations.
- Review and analyze contract documents to determine contractual obligations to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures and to determine possible risk.
- Act as contract liaison between the company and customers/vendors, regarding contract negotiations, contract changes, and contract close-outs.
- Notify management of potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact on the company
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Contract Management or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have five years of demonstrated experience in federal government contracting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of FAR, DFARS, and government procurement/contracting cycle spanning all major contract types (FFP, FPI, CPAF, CPFF, CPIF, T&M, BOA, IDIQ).
- Detailed knowledge of source selection / evaluation process including cost and price analysis.
- Detailed knowledge of government contract administration duties including subcontract flow downs, change management, inspection, acceptance, payment, warranty, close-out and records retention.
- Advanced knowledge of federal best practices, procedures, and processes involved in contracts administration.
- Cradle to grave subcontract administration experience
- Must have strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Must have experience using CostPoint
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
- Should be able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and independently solve problems.