IT Veterans seeking a highly motivated Wireless Intrusion Detection System Operator to join our team. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Provide ongoing monitoring of wireless intrusion detection systems and determine priority of response in support of DIA’s Wireless Enterprise. Efficiently facilitate and expedite the tracking, handling, and reporting of all reported security events in accordance with developed procedures. Provide detailed status updates on existing security incidents daily to include follow up with client/customer to ensure satisfactory resolution. Assist with the development and review of security processes and standards of operations.
- Extremely detail-oriented; ability to design, implement and execute effective processes resulting in accurate data generation and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a record of providing timely written reports and documentation
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about customer service with a focus on listening skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Independent worker with strong project management skills, with the ability to ensure goals and objectives are delivered.
- Strong ability to identify and solve problems
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- BA or BS in a business, MIS or technical field (or equivalent experience).
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- 3+ years’ relevant work experience
- Must have Level 1 8570 certification, preferably Security+
- Experience in using Security and Incident Event Management (SIEM) technologies and Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS),
- Experience in creating tickets in a ticketing system for tracking and escalation purposes where a specific action is required for an event.
- Knowledge of wireless communications, signals, protocols and networks