Cyber Systems Engineer L4 DC
IT Veterans seeking a talented Cyber Systems Engineer L4
to be responsible for strengthening the defense posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise which defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Performing complex system development, design, integration, and sustainment of Tanium systems for new or existing computer systems within an Enterprise.
- Developing and documenting configuration standards, policies, and procedures for operating, managing and ensuring the security of a Tanium infrastructure.
- Participating in incident, problem, and change management processes related to Tanium.
- Providing Tanium O&M and User access.
- Planning and directing upgrades and system enhancements.
- Developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting results.
- Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
- Providing system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Serving as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Communicating with customers and teammates clearly and concisely.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participating in special projects as required.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.