Cyber Systems Engineer-Admin L4 DC
IT Veterans seeking a talented Cyber Systems Engineer L4
to be responsible for strengthening the defense posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise which defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of Cyber systems.
- Apply Project Management and system security engineering expertise in the architecture system security design process; engineering life cycle; system integration; risk management; contingency planning; incident handling; configuration control; change management; security testing; and certification and accreditation process.
- Validate and verify system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs using Cyber Risk Management and Compliance Automation (XACTA) and the Risk Management Framework (RFM) to achieve Authorization to Operate (ATO)
- Perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established IA standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Review certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation, providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content
- Support system installation, configuration maintenance, account maintenance, signature maintenance, patch management, and troubleshooting of operational CND systems
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.