Tier III Video Teleconferencing Technician L3
Colorado Springs, CO
IT Veterans is currently seeking a talented Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide monitoring, maintenance, and advanced support of video communications for Enterprise Unified Communications supporting a 24x7 NOC (Network Operations Center). The candidate must be familiar with VC Wizard, Multipoint Control Unit (MCU), Telepresence Management System (TMS), Cisco Video Communications Server (VCS), SharePoint, and other web support tools as needed.
- Familiarity with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) service and support to include scheduling; monitoring; administrative support and technical assistance to Video Teleconference customers
- Manage resource availability and conflicts for Video Networks
- Ensure compliance with VTC network security policies and procedures
- Possess understanding of H323, E164 and Protocol Stack
- Ability to identify; analyze; and resolve operating/hardware network problems of VTC systems and applications as they pertain to the Unified Communications environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of network topology; along with VTC network hardware and software tools listed above
- Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages
- Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution
- Assist junior technicians with daily tasks and training as necessary
- Participate in special projects as required by GDIT Management
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- HS+10 years' experience/ AS+8 years' experience/ BS+6 years' experience/ MS+4 years' experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
- Ability to multitask in a stressful environment
- NOC is 24x7 shift work; to include weekends and holiday for all employees
- Day Shift: 6am – 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
- Mid Shift: 10:30pm – 6am