IT Veterans, LLC is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst
to support one of our Federal Clients onsite in Springfield, VA
. Ability to maintain an Active TS/SCI is required.
- Assist in gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing of program and budget data requirements.
- Assist in developing and promulgating FM responsibilities associated with NGA’s internal guidance packages as appropriate.
- Provide subject matter expertise pertaining to the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits. This includes all associated documentation, materials, and briefings as it relates to the agency-level program.
- Support the development and preparation of agency-level budget Congressional roll-out briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, requests for information, and various inquiries.
- Support the development of various NGA briefing materials and responses to questions, requests for information, and various inquiries from ODNI, OSD, OMB, and Congressional Committees as appropriate, as they relate to the agency’s program.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for KC leadership to attend meetings with ODNI, OSD, OMB, and Congressional staff.
- Support, develop, and prepare various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to KC Financial Management matters, programs, and activities for senior level leadership.
- Support the preparation and monitoring of Supplemental/Over guidance requirements.
- Support all aspects of budget execution and conduct analysis.
- Support to Congressional Rollout, NGA Program Mid-year and End-of-Year Execution Reviews.
- Exercise a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheet, database, and Microsoft PowerPoint software.
- Financial data analysis, including analyzing data, identify trends, generate reports, data merging and supplemental data source using automated reporting applications utilizing Python, R, Tableau, and/or etc.
- Analyze and interpret complex budget and execution data.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in a business field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience in a comparable field (budget analyst, resource analyst, accountant, financial analyst, or a financial advisor)
- 8 years’ experience
- Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or other government agency budgetary or finance processes.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in U.S. Intelligence Funding Programs.
- TS/SCI active clearance required at the time of hire.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD or other Government Agency key budget execution processes including funds control, fund transfers, travel orders, and credit card purchases.
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD and IC appropriations.
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the PPBE process to include Program and Budget documentation and justification through the IPBS/CBJB and IPBR/CJB processes.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with financial databases and systems, and spreadsheets to include working knowledge of DoD, ODNI, or NGA financial management systems.