Sr. Financial Analyst (KEY)
Fort Meade, MD
IT Veterans is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Sr. Financial Analyst
to join our team. The candidate must have an active Secret clearance.
- Expert for Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Executing process.
- Lead the efforts in correlating budget feeder reports to build Budget Estimate Submission, Projective Memorandums, and President Budget.
- Conduct financial analyses, reconciliation, researches, tracks data, builds justification, prepares reports, presents information, and maintains budget related items.
- Access multiple financial systems to input financial data and develop reports.
- Interface with senior leadership and is adept in oral and written communications.
- Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years’ experience in Financial Management related work
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Level III Department of Defense Financial Management Certificate or Industry equivalent. (CDFM)