Cyber Systems Security Officer (ISSO) L4 MD
IT Veterans seeking a talented Cyber Systems Security Officer (ISSO) L4
to be responsible for strengthening the defense posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise which defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Conduct computing environment technical security assessments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Provide system engineering team support for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments.
- Apply system security engineering expertise toward the execution of systems engineering life cycle management, integration, risk management, change management, auditing, certification and accreditation, and security testing
- Review certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation completeness and standards compliance using Cyber Risk Management and Compliance Automation (XACTA) and the Risk Management Framework (RFM) to achieve Authorization to Operate (ATO).
- Interact with customers and staff to define and achieve required Information Assurance objectives.
- Create functional documentation, standard operating procedures, and granular process checklists.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participate in special projects as required.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.