HBSS Systems Administrator L4 DC
IT Veterans seeking a talented HBSS Systems Administrator L4
to be responsible for strengthening the defense posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise which defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of systems associated with the HBSS framework and product suites.
- Provide O&M support to Linux-based appliances and servers.
- Maintain the integrity and security of network devices.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Provide system administration and maintain operations of HBSS servers.
- Implement HBSS migration/compliance strategy.
- Troubleshoot HBSS product issues and outages.
- Administer ePO tree structure management.
- Administer policy catalog management.
- Coordinate ASI details and planning as needed.
- Maintain system patches, O/S, SQL, and HBSS STIG compliance.
- Resolve ePO server (O/S, ePO, or SQL) issues.
- Maintain the ePO server (automated tasks, task scheduler, database maintenance tasks, etc.).
- Maintain system documentation.
- Provide advice and training to end-users.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Participate in special projects as required
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.