Cyber Analyst – Security Monitoring Cyber Auditor L4 DC
IT Veterans seeking a talented Cyber Analyst – Security Monitoring Cyber Auditor L4
to be part of a Team of analysts, stationed in diverse CONUS and OCONUS locations tasked with monitoring and protecting the classified and unclassified systems of a major Intelligence Community Agency for fraud, waste, and abuse, to include inappropriate content, illegal activity, identity leakage, and insider threat activity. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Being able to gather and handle forensic evidence in accordance with Rules of Evidence and perform forensic analysis of digital information is highly desirable.
- Monitor, detect and report indicators of misuse, abuse, data spillage, insider threat, and security violations.
- Identify acceptable use policy infractions.
- Ability review event logs to determine events of interest
- Perform forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence.
- Monitor for fraud, waste, and abuse, including content inappropriate to the workplace, Illegal Activity, Productivity Loss and Non-Compliant Activity, as well as Identity Leakage (PII).
- Prepare case evidence and incident reports.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.
- This position is for a night position and requires working weekend nights.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Experience with Splunk, Proofpoint, Fidelis, Solera, Windows, and Linus Operating Systems