Sr. Network Administrator L2 CO
Colorado Springs, CO
IT Veterans is currently seeking a talented Sr
. Network Administrator
with an active TS/SCI clearance to manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks
- Extensive experience monitoring and configuration of crypto equipment; extensive crypto experience may be substituted.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve operating/hardware network system problem.
- Comprehensive knowledge of CISCO and Juniper routers and switches Demonstrate network troubleshooting techniques and experience.
- Ensure compliance with network security policies and procedures.
- Manage the Enterprise Network for resource availability.
- Experience with both LAN and WAN troubleshooting Experience with WAN circuit technologies (T1, DS3, OC-3, OC-12, OC-192)
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of operating systems and applications as they pertain to the network environment.
- Process Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI's) as directed by GDIT Management.
- Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution.
- Experience with programming and troubleshooting KG-175A and KG-175D encryptors (to include 10G encryptors).
- Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
- Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel
- Participates in special projects as required.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 compliance or Information Assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
- Weekend work is required to correspond with enterprise outage windows.