IT Veterans, LLC is seeking a Sr
. Budget/Financial Analyst
to support one of our Federal Clients onsite in Springfield, VA
. Ability to maintain an Active TS/SCI is required.
- Assist in gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing of program and budget data requirements.
- Support the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits.
- Assist in the defining, gathering, inputting, and managing of Financial Requirements by working with KC program managers and OCS.
- Support the development and preparation of budget Congressional testimony, briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, request for information, and various inquiries.
- Support the development of various NGA briefing materials and responses to questions, request for information, and various inquiries from ODNI, OSD, and OMB as appropriate, as it relates to KC’s program.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for Senior Agency and KC leadership to attend meetings with ODNI, OSD, and OMB staff.
- Support, develop, and prepare various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to KC Financial Management matters, programs, and activities for senior level leadership.
- Support the preparation and monitoring of Supplemental/Over guidance requirements.
- Support to NGA Program Mid-year and End-of-Year Execution Reviews.
- Exercise a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheets, databases, and Microsoft PowerPoint software.
- Provide support to Program Managers in the development and implementation of fiscal execution spend plans in accordance with FMR, ODNI, and office guidance.
- Prepare deliverables in support of all these tasks. These tasks may include technical and financial status briefings, meeting minutes and CBJB/CJB narrative.
- Conduct financial data analysis, including the ability to analyze data, identify trends, generate reports, data merging and supplemental data sources using automated reporting applications.
- Analyze and interpret complex budget and execution data.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in a business field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience.
- 8 years’ experience
- Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or other government agency budgetary or finance processes.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in U.S. Intelligence Funding Programs.
- TS/SCI active clearance required at the time of hire.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Demonstrated experience with NGA’s core mission and how its program, budgets and resources that support the mission.
- Demonstrated experience with the U.S. Intelligence and DoD Funding Programs to include budgetary processes and funds execution.
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD appropriations.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets.
- Demonstrated specialized experience researching, maintaining and presenting current and future budget analysis in the form of briefings to all management levels to support budget decisions.