HBSS Systems Admin L4 VA
IT Veterans seeking a talented HBSS Systems Admin L4
to be responsible for the upkeep, configuration and reliable operations of computer systems, including fixing network issues along with updating equipment and software. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Creates and administers profiles and accounts and maintains systems documentation.
- Tune’s system performance for optimal conditions. Installs system-wide software.
- Develops advanced technical solutions for the management of software, hardware, configurations, and architectures.
- Provides interpretation to systems matters that are highly complex in nature.
- Provides troubleshooting support for system hardware and software issues that are highly difficult in scope.
- Develops training materials for end user training on the proper use of hardware and software.
- Develops implementation plans for basic software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Advises less experienced personnel on the monitoring and tuning of systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Advises less experienced personnel on workstation/server data integrity matters and the implementation of standard software and hardware solutions.
- Leads complex data/media recoverability following a schedule of system backups and database archive operations.
- Use advanced techniques in hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Helps to develop performance and security plan for computer systems that meet the needs of network users.
- Provides guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Recognized subject matter expert in job area typically through advanced education and work experience.
- Establishes operational plans. Manages large projects which will have medium to large impact on the company.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Work performed is critical to the organization.
- Uses advanced knowledge in evaluating and assessing existing network systems and planning long-term strategies.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.