Service Desk Specialist L0, L1, L2 LA SWING
IT Veterans is seeking a highly motivated Service Desk Specialist
to join our team. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with a CI Poly.
- Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
- Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records.
- May route calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists.
- Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
- Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
- Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with H/W, S/W and application problems includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Provides polite and customer friendly service support for problem resolution
- Attempts to resolve as many incidents as possible during the first contact, or at Tier 1.
- Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools
- Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops and common windows applications
- Works through various types of Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
- TS/SCI clearance with a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- SWING Shift: 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- This position does require employees to work one weekend day a month.
- Training is up to 8 weeks on the DAY shift.