Cyber Systems Engineer Sr. L4 DC
IT Veterans seeking a talented Cyber Systems Engineer Sr. L4
to be responsible for strengthening the defense posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise which defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of Cyber systems.
- Provide O&M support to Linux-based appliances and servers.
- Apply project management and system administration expertise in the system administration life cycle, integration, risk management, incident handling, and change management.
- Support system installation, configuration maintenance, account maintenance, signature maintenance, patch management, and troubleshooting of operational CND systems.
- Set up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provide backup recovery.
- Provide advice and training to end-users.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.