Linux Systems Admin. Advisor L4 MD
IT Veterans seeking a talented Linux Systems Admin. Advisor L4
to manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Maintain the functionality, efficiency, and sustainment of an Insider Threat Cyber System.
- Administrator system service accounts.
- Assist in the planning and execution of system enhancements and upgrades.
- Run scripts against agents not responding.
- Assist with implementing patches.
- Assist in the development of documentation.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- May provide technical OJT training and guidance to less experienced team members.
- May serve as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- May provide leadership to less-experienced team members.
- Maintains the integrity and security of Linux servers.
- Creates programmatic documentation, standard operating procedures and granular process checklists.
- Maintains system documentation.
- Develops and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Experience with administering Linux operating systems.
- Experience with patching Windows clients.
- Experience with SCCM.
- Experience with deploying scripts.
- Experience with powershell or cmd prompt.