Systems Administrator L4 DC
IT Veterans seeking a talented Systems Administrator
to be responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Maintain the functionality, efficiency, and sustainment of Cyber Network Defense Infrastructure systems.
- Administrator system service accounts.
- Assist in the planning and execution of system enhancements and upgrades.
- Assist in the development of documentation on new or existing systems.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- May provide technical OJT training and guidance to less experienced team members.
- May serve as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- May provide leadership to less-experienced team members.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Implements, operates, and maintains network security devices.
- Works with security engineering team to integrate new capabilities, plan life cycle replacements, and provide input into the security architecture roadmaps.
- Creates programmatic documentation, standard operating procedures and granular process checklists.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interact with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Develops and implement testing strategies and document results.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.