Integrated Master Scheduler
IT Veterans is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Integrated Master Scheduler
to join our team. The Integrated Master Scheduler (IMS) SME shall provide program management support for the detailed documentation and integration of NMECs Information Technology authoritative portfolio. The candidate must have a PMP and an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a CI Poly.
- Follow industry best practices in scheduling processes and protocols to ensure vertically and horizontally integrated scheduling products.
- Ensure program schedule system integration with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and other program performance reporting and data systems; maintenance of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) Organizational Breakdown Structures (OBS), Schedules Plans and Baseline, and scheduling of Analytic Reports.
- Provide contract advisory and assistance support by coordinating requirements gathering efforts, working closely with the NMEC Division leadership, key stakeholder, product owners and NMEC Partners.
- Oversee multiple projects across several phases of development.
- Monitor and document workflow and adjustment when required.
- Must have the ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team to achieve project milestones.
- Ability to support implementation and maintain industry best practices.
- Track Baselines and performance, Perform critical path Assessment, Analysis and Reporting
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 years’ experience providing management and technical direction to project personnel
- PMP Certification
- 5+ years of experience applying PMP core principles: Schedule Management; Integration Management; Quality Management; Communication Management; Risk Management; Procurement Management; Stakeholder Management and effective Total Cost of Ownership Management
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in applying Lean-Agile principles
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in applying Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Project Management principles.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in applying Lean-IT principles.
- Ability to plan and successfully execute Program Increments.
- Ability to effectively communicate leveraging technical and business acumen to communicate effectively with executive leadership, all stakeholders, and their team.
- Ability to apply visualization tools (TABLEAU, SPLUNK, SERVICE NOW) to develop real time dashboards.