Tier III Video Conference (VTC) Administrator L3 CO
Colorado Springs, CO
IT Veterans is currently seeking a talented Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide multiple services in the realm of Unified Communications to include Video Teleconferencing (VTC) and video streaming within the Enterprise, supporting a 24x7 NOC (Network Operations Center). The candidate must be familiar with Cisco Call Manager, Cisco border controllers (CUBE/VCS), Multipoint Control Unit (MCU), Telepresence Management System (TMS) and various other tools as required.
- Advanced Technical knowledge of VTC equipment such as Cisco Telepresence Management Suite, CUBE/VCS, CODECs and MCUs.
- Technical knowledge of video streaming to include set top box and Vbrick.
- Advanced Familiarity with VTC service and support to include scheduling, monitoring, administrative support and technical assistance to customers.
- Technical knowledge of network topology.
- Manage resource availability and conflicts for Video Networks.
- Ensure compliance with VTC network security policies and procedures.
- Possess understanding of TCP/IP, H323, E164 and SIP protocols.
- Ability to identify; analyze; and resolve operating/hardware network problems of VTC systems and applications as they pertain to the Unified Communications environment.
- Assist in the development of the training, local guides, Rules of Engagement (ROE) policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as they pertain to the Unified Communications environment.
- Create and report all outage notifications and network related issues according to standard operating procedures.
- Participate in engineering projects or upgrades as tasked by GDIT management.
- Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages.
- Assist in Tier II responsibilities as tasked by GDIT management.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance to lower tier employees.
- Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution.
- Participate in special projects as required by GDIT Management
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.
- NOC is 24x7 shift work; to include weekends and holiday for all employees
- Day Shift: 6am – 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
- Mid Shift: 10:30pm – 6am
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
- Ability to multitask in a stressful environment.