Insider Threat Auditor L4 MD
IT Veterans seeking a talented Insider Threat Auditor L4
to join our team and performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Identify and manage network computer and system security events relative to fraud, waste and abuse, including content inappropriate to the workplace, Illegal Activity, Productivity Loss and Non-Compliant Activity, as well as Identity Leakage (PII).
- Perform forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence.
- Utilization of tools such as Archer, Splunk, Fidelis, Solera, Proofpoint, etc.
- Prepare case evidence and incident reports. - Work on special projects as assigned.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members.
- Position may require evening, weekend or shiftwork (depending on operational tempo).
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification.