Mid. Level FAC Audit Readiness/Process Improvement Analyst
IT Veterans is seeking a highly motivated Mid. Level FAC Audit Readiness/Process Improvement Analyst,
with an accounting background and be familiar with financial statement audits and previously provided “audit readiness” services – ideally within the DoD or IC space because the processes are much more complex and there are variables unique to the environment that impact the approaches and results. The candidate should have property, plant and equipment experience, and an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a CI Poly.
- Provide expertise to support Hire to Retire (H2R) payroll audit efforts and the following Real Property (RP) and Environmental Liabilities (EL) business process areas as it relates to the Agency’s overarching financial goals and mission needs and for identification, development and implementation of enduring/repeatable processes that completely and accurately identify, value, and report RP/EL with the use of Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM), the CIO’s Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), the Logistics Asset Management System (FACTS:AM), the CFO’s Contract Management System (CMS) and OHR’s Personnel System (MyHR).
- Assist the on-going Agency effort to establish real property and environmental liabilities business process, internal controls, and accountability as a functional expert.
- The contractor will develop and propose programs and projects, document requirements and provide oversight to on-going efforts to achieve Agency financial goals and mission needs and provide reports and status on accomplishments to senior management and the COR on a periodic basis.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies/tools utilized within DoD or the IC to drive greater efficiencies throughout the RP and EL process and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all related business processes for H2R payroll, RP and EL meet regulations for the Management Internal Control Program (MICP).
- Assist the government with developing and maintain quality assurance procedures to monitor the re-engineered RP and EL processes to include identifying and collecting metrics to track progress against the strategic, tactical, and organizational methods. These quality assurance procedures should be used to monitor progress against the project, directorate, and organizational goals.
- Support OHR and FAC leadership on various payroll, real property and environmental liabilities business process re-engineering efforts.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years of project management experience on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity – 5 years of which are in management consulting, or change management
- Experience with applying OMB A-123, SFFAS, and FFMIA
- Hands on experience with identifying, evaluating and developing internal controls and process improvement