Logistics Technician L4 DC
IT Veterans is currently seeking a talented Logistics Technician
to support one of our Federal Clients in Washington, DC. Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Performs clerical and manual dues in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Maintains established inventory levels by regularly checking shelves and preparing purchase orders.
- Stock’s vendor deliveries in warehouse or supply room and checks that deliveries conform to purchase orders as to quality.
- Maintains a clean, organized warehouse or supply room.
- Maintains a supply management database and generates various reports as assigned.
- Prepares and maintains related documentation.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Supply Technicians.
- Utilizes small hand tools, scales, and may operate material handling equipment such as a forklift, pallet handlers, and hand trucks.
- Uses online resources as needed for parts/equipment technical research, data updates, and related communication.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 compliance or Information Assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.