Cyber Systems Engineer (Splunk) L4 DC
IT Veterans seeking a talented Cyber Systems Engineer (Splunk) L4
to Join a team that leads in cyber with the top technical cyber talent, range of customer experience, and emerging technology to address tomorrow's cyber threats. Our service model approach to secure, operate, and defend is predicated on ensuring the skill-set of our staff remains on the cutting edge of technology with virtual training platforms, vendor-specialized training, and Industry conference participation.
Hands-on experience in designing, fielding, and maintaining Splunk in a dispersed manner is a must.
You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Performing complex system development, design, modeling, analysis, integration, and sustainment of Splunk systems for new or existing computer systems within an Enterprise.
- Developing dashboards, data models, reports and performance optimization.
- Designing and customizing complex search queries and promoting advance searching, forensics, and analytics.
- Developing and documenting configuration standards, policies, and procedures for operating, managing, and ensuring the security of a Splunk infrastructure.
- Participating in incident, problem, and change management processes related to Splunk.
- Providing Splunk O&M and User access.
- Planning and directing upgrades and system enhancements.
- Developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting results.
- Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
- Providing system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Serving as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Communicating with customers and teammates clearly and concisely.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participating in special projects as required.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 approved IAT II level certification within 30 days of acceptance.
- Must have and maintain IASAE II certification within 30 days of acceptance.