Hardware Support L3 DC
IT Veterans is currently seeking a Hardware Support
to join our team. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Responsible for providing installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
- Assesses user needs and has ability to solve a range of problems.
- Provides installation of new equipment and performs equipment modifications or enhancements.
- Prepares and maintains documentation for processes for policies and procedures related to computer systems and operations.
- Performs technical tasks and assists with the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Provides installation and troubleshooting support of moderately complex issues for systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
- Provides incident response and performs customer support tasks.
- Deploys new hardware, software, and the upgrade of existing installations.
- Prepares and maintains documentation for processes and procedure related to computer systems and operations.
- TS/SCI clearance with a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years’ experience
- Security+ or other technical certification to meet 8570 IAT II compliance required.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Days: Eight hour shift between 6am and 6pm Monday - Friday