Unified Communications Tier I Tech L2 CO
Colorado Springs, CO
IT Veterans seeking a talented Unified Communication (UC) Technician
with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide monitoring, and advanced support for customers globally. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing multiple services in the realm of Unified Communications to include Video Teleconferencing (VTC) and video streaming within the Enterprise, supporting a 24x7 NOC (Network Operations Center). Responsibilities include Tier I resolution and customer support for scheduled or active Video Teleconferences. Candidate will become familiar with the use of VC Wizard, Multipoint Control Unit (MCU), Telepresence Management System (TMS) and various other tools as required.
- Familiarity with VTC service and support to include scheduling, monitoring, administrative support and technical assistance to customers.
- Manage resource availability and conflicts for Video Networks.
- Ensure compliance with VTC network security policies and procedures.
- Possess understanding of TCP/IP, H323, E164 and SIP protocols.
- Comprehensive knowledge of network topology; along with VTC network hardware and software tools listed above.
- Knowledge of operating systems and applications as they pertain to the VTC environment.
- Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages.
- Process Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI's) as directed by GDIT Management.
- Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution.
- Participate in special projects as required by GDIT Management.
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years’ experience
- Must have and maintain a DoD 8570 compliance or Information Assurance Certification prior to start
- Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
- Ability to multi-task in a stressful environment.
NOC is 24x7 shift work; to include weekends and holiday for all employees
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Day Shift: 6am – 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
- Mid Shift: 10:30pm – 6am