Network Engineer Sr Advisor – Level 4
IT Veterans is currently seeking a talented Network Engineer Sr Advisor with an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Designs, plans, and builds communications networks.
- Configures routers and switches, and firewalls for LAN and WAN systems and VPN concentrators with appropriate network engineering and communications protocols.
- Coordinates LAN/WAN hardware/software improvements and/or enhancements.
- Monitors the network utilizing industry leading technologies.
- Provides innovative methods and technical solutions using the engineering design process. Plans implementation of enhancements
- Analyzes customer requirements and provides technical solutions to complex problems
- Performs maintenance and upgrade of networks including servers, routers, switches, firewalls, remote access systems, and networks
- Maintains network integrity and connectivity while ensuring compliance with policies and maintains system backup and recovery capability
- Coordinates the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed
- Creates plans and configures systems for data communication networks
- Designs and builds hardware and software components for computer or telecommunications networks
- Evaluates new communications technologies to enhance the capabilities of the network
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- May coach and provide guidance to less-experienced professionals
- May serve as a team or task lead
- Cisco LAN/WLAN Vendor Knowledge
- Cisco Certifications
- Global VSAT Forum SPB/SPA Certified
- Secured Entry Point hub experience
- Very Small Aperture Terminal system experience
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.