Senior Unified Communications Operations Technician
Colorado Springs, CO
IT Veterans is currently seeking a Senior Unified Communications Operations Technician
to provide maintenance and advanced support for customers globally across various domains. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to gain and maintain a CI poly.
Shift Flexibility Requirement:
NOC is 24x7 shift work; shifts may include weekends and/or holidays.
· Day Shift: 6am – 2:30pm
· Swing Shift: 2pm – 10:30pm
· Mid Shift: 10:30pm – 6am
· Utilize VC Wizard, Telepresence Management Suite (TMS), Cisco border controllers (CUBE/VCS), Codian / Cisco Meeting Management (CMM) Multipoint Control Units
(MCU) and Cisco Meeting Server (CMS) to provide Video Tele-Conference (VTC) services and support to include scheduling, monitoring, administrative support, and
technical assistance to customers.
· Manage resource availability and conflicts for Video Networks.
· Maintenance of onsite Private Branch Exchange (PBX) analog telephone system.
· Utilize Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) to provide digital voice and video calling, voice mail, Instant Message (IM) and Presence.
· Utilize set top boxes, Vbrick Rev, and Cisco Integrated Management Controller (IMC) to provide live and on-demand digital Audio/Video streaming of high priority
alerts, specialized programming, plus television broadcast network.
· Utilize Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) to provide solution for automatic call distribution for NOC agents.
· Utilize Service Now to prioritize then complete assigned request and break fix tickets.
· Have working knowledge of network topology; along with networked hardware and software tools listed above.
· Possess understanding of dialing protocols to include H.323, E.164 and SIP.
· Troubleshoot common UC&C issues to include identifying and correcting issues with endpoints, bandwidth saturation, profiles, and misconfigurations.
· Create and report all outage notifications and network related issues according to standard operating procedures.
· Assist in the development of the training, local guides, Rules of Engagement (ROE) policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as they pertain to the UC
· Ensure compliance with network security policies and procedures.
· Provide system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance to lower skill level employees.
· Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience, or AA/AS degree and 4+ years of relevant experience, or High School Diploma and 6+ years of relevant
· Active TS/SCI clearance and ability to obtain and maintain a CI polygraph.
· Security+CE or other IA Level II or higher certification required.
Additional Certification Preferences:
· Network +
· ITIL and or Agile Foundations
· CCT Collaboration (CLTECH)
· CCNP Collaboration (CLFNDU)
· CCNP Collaboration (CLCOR)
· CCNP Collaboration (CLACCM) and or (CLCNF)
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.