IT Veterans, LLC is seeking a Business Analyst
to support one of our federal clients onsite in Springfield, VA
. Ability to maintain an Active TS/SCI is required.
- Analyzing resource data to draw business-relevant conclusions.
- Creating meaningful data visualizations that communicate findings and potential for resource impact to key decision makers.
- Developing advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing customer requirements and creating prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
- Coordinating product delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
- Understanding financial management processes, software, applications, tools, and systems with a vision toward process improvement.
- Working with stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs.
- Creating User Experience design and User Interface development to understand how to best deliver products and services to key stakeholders.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business, Finance, Statistics, Operations Research or other Quantitative Field; or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in data analysis, including the ability to analyze data, identify trends, generate reports, merge data, and supplement data sources using automated reporting applications.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in business analysis and requirements gathering
- Demonstrated specialized experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Qlik.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD, IC, or other government agency programs, budgetary or finance processes.
- Demonstrated experience involving applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, or regression.
- TS/SCI active clearance required at the time of hire.
At IT Veterans LLC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with User Experience design and User Interface development.
- Demonstrated experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, NumPy, or MatLab.